4 Seasons Yellowstone Townhouse Rental
Check Out Procedures
We know you are on Vacation and we do appreciate your business. But we have to ask that you abide by our Check-Out Procedures. The main reason for this is so that we may get the Unit ready for the next guest. They arrive hours after you leave. If you leave the Unit in great shape, the next Guest can have access to the Unit on time.
Most of our guest will follow all these rules very nicely, but for the few that do not, this is notice that a $50.00 fee per incident or per hour which ever applies will be charged by our cleaning crew if they find the Unit is left excessively dirty.
- Check-out time is 10:00 am local time. Our managers/cleaners arrive at 10:00 am to start cleaning the Unit
- If you were given keys, please leave them on the counter. Lock the door behind you when you leave.
- Take ALL of the trash in the Unit, including the bathrooms and bedrooms, to the trash bins/dumpsters outside the Unit.
- Put ALL dirty dishes in dishwasher, put soap in and turn on.
- Completely empty the refrigerator.
- Wipe down kitchen counters and appliances.
- Leave beds unmade that have been used.
- Bring all dirty towels to the laundry area.
- Set all thermostats to 50 degrees.